Big Guy or Small Bike you decide

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hacienda71

Mancunian in self imposed exile in leafy Cheshire
Doesn't look like a 700c wheeled bike. I am 6'4" ish and my lower leg is no where near as high as the wheel on my bike. In the photo the guys lower leg is bigger than the wheels. At a guess I would say it is a 24" wheel bike and Cav is taking the piss.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Here he is on his own bike ... He's pretty tall!

vandenbergh_action_600.jpg

Kies

I joked about being 5'4" a few years ago on here....I know better than that now as certain people were a bit disrespectful the 'little man syndrome' comments.
Lesson learned - Avoid divulging that you are fat/bald/short/grey/etc as people can use it to wind you up.

Wow - your short,fat,bald AND grey!
Don't ever ask the mirror mirror on the wall ... :rofl:

OP
OP
Mr Haematocrit

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
1 of the first 3 statements are incorrect!!!!

You think I'm taller than Cav?

oldroadman

Veteran
I joked about being 5'4" a few years ago on here....I know better than that now as certain people were a bit disrespectful the 'little man syndrome' comments.
Lesson learned - Avoid divulging that you are fat/bald/short/grey/etc as people can use it to wind you up.
You could be related...I tower over you by 6cm or so, but all the rest is pretty accurate nowadays!
There's nothing wrong with being little, riders like Stijn are wonderful to sit behind, you feel nothing! Then when it's your turn to come through, just hear them complain about lack of shelter! It's even better in echelons:thumbsup:
What I did see the other days had me feeling big though, a couple of guys from South America I met whilst our (OK, in the cafe..). Riding 47 and 48 frames. Beautiful bikes, and 3cm less than mine. They could climb a bit, though, and gave me a chance to try and remember my Spanish from about 100 years ago, mainly the words for "easy!!":eek:

Top Bottom