Big Maggie calls it a day

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mondobongo

Über Member
Understandable when you read whats hes put himself through and the injury list. I would be happy stepping down with a Paris Roubaix win on my palmares.

I wish him good luck for the future and no doubt he will be doing some punditry or commentating on Eurosport in the future.

Keith Oates

Janner
Not suprised really after his health and injury problems of the last few years. He was always one of the riders I looked out for when he was in a race!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ludwig

Hopeless romantic
Should of quit years ago. Most sportsmen go on much too long. Take a leaf out of Joe Calzaghe's book and quit while your on top.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Ludwig said:
Should of quit years ago. Most sportsmen go on much too long. Take a leaf out of Joe Calzaghe's book and quit while your on top.

I don't say this often but you really are a bit of a pr*t.

Skip Madness

It is a shame, although it must be a sensible decision.

I was impressed with his contribution to the commentary on Paris - Tours last year, so I would like to hear him back in the commentary box at some point.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
rich p said:
I don't say this often but you really are a bit of a pr*t.

(Ludwig's the resident race troll. He's not a very good bright troll and why he bothers frequenting this sparely populated corner of the forum I don't know. Just ignore him.)

Top Bottom