1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bikemate Cycle Computer From ALDI.

Discussion in 'Beginners' started by G4V, 6 May 2011.

1. G4V

G4V New Member

Hi All Noob Alert

Just bought one of these from ALDI and need a little help setting it up. I have sussed out most of the settings but when it asks for Weight does anyone know if its in LBS or KG there is a 3 digit number to alter.. 0-9 for each digit.

Thanks

Gav
  2. chillyuk

chillyuk Guest

Advert
    Possibly:

If you have set the unit for miles then it could want pounds and if you have set it for kilometres then could want kilos.

Just a thought.
  3. Alan White

Alan White New Member

I've just found this website by googling for the same information. The instructions don't tell you which weight units to use.

I've drawn a blank from google.

However I've just played around resetting mine several times and I believe that chillyuk's suggeston is correct. You have to specify km or miles before the weight can be ijnput, if you choose km, the default weight is 80 but if you choose miles, the default weight is 160. I am therefore assuming that the 80 is kilos, 160 is pounds.

I fitted mine yesterday and tried it out, I'm very pleased for a fiver!
  4. sufyan

sufyan New Member

hi guys do u think the computer is waterproof
  5. TransientStates

TransientStates Regular

I've got one of these and I've ridden in heavy rain (I live in Manchester!) and it's had a good soaking. It's still working so I guess it's rain proof. Wouldn't like to immerse it though!