1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boss of Adison Lee starts a war of words on cyclists

Discussion in 'General Cycling Discussions' started by tiswas-steve, 21 Apr 2012.

1. tiswas-steve

tiswas-steve Über Member

2. musa

musa Über Member

A similar thread has already addressed it....but its unbelievable how ignorant the guy is.

It's almost like saying I'm trying to get myself hurt and go under the wheels of a car.

3. tiswas-steve

tiswas-steve Über Member

I thought somebody might have already noticed it but like you said musa, the guy is a serious plank.

4. Red Light

Red Light Guest

Worrying that the associated poll is 58% in his favour and 42% against. A little community action is needed methinks.

5. musa

musa Über Member

Unfortunately, in this day and age of ours the paintbrush paints everyone.....but what would he say to the lorry drivers and their major blind spot...especially the foreign lorries. Most places in London have a maximum speed of 30 or 40. So where exactly and why exactly are they needing this advantage? Not necessarily an improvement to their service being stuck behind a bus (at a busstop maybe)

6. TinyMyNewt

TinyMyNewt An execrable pun

7. RecordAceFromNew

RecordAceFromNew Swinging Member

8. tiswas-steve

tiswas-steve Über Member

Facebook paged joined .......... wow !! I feel like ive told it to the man. gonna get myself a afghan coat and join the Tooting popular front ......... POWER TO THE PEOPLE !!!