British Cycling 10% off Online Halfords

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
I'd say the legal and 3rd party cover are the main benefits, the halfords and chain reaction discounts an additional bonus. Unfortunately, I'm using the legal service currently, but very glad to have it

Jenkins

Legendary Member
The only times I've been refused the discount is for items delivered to the store for collection. Anything in stock at whichever store I use has been eligible for the discount even if reserved on line in advance - and the online price (including discounts or multibuys) the item was reserved at has been honoured and the discount applied - sometimes at the original in store price.

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
The only times I've been refused the discount is for items delivered to the store for collection. Anything in stock at whichever store I use has been eligible for the discount even if reserved on line in advance - and the online price (including discounts or multibuys) the item was reserved at has been honoured and the discount applied - sometimes at the original in store price.

My local store stocks virtually nothing cycle wise so everything I have ordered has been "delivered" to the store several days later and I have got the BC Discount on every one of them.

Top Bottom