British men on holiday - 1 in 7 do it in public

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Danny

Legendary Member
According to the latest Foreign Office research published in today's Guardian, 1 in 7 British men say that they have had sex in public while on holiday abroad - though intriguingly the article does not say who they had sex with.

Can anyone here confirm whether these figures are true?

PaulB

Legendary Member
I can confirm my sister did once and as it was with a British man, then there's one I know to be true! Then again, it's difficult to believe that with all that flesh and hormones on display on the Spanish Costas and other hot places that the figure isn't much, much higher. I suspect it would be if you were to ask British Women, anyway, as the example of my sister above would indicate!

:wacko:

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Danny said:
According to the latest Foreign Office research published in today's Guardian, 1 in 7 British men say that they have had sex in public while on holiday abroad - though intriguingly the article does not say who they had sex with.

Can anyone here confirm whether these figures are true?
I think it depends what is meant by 'in public'. There's a difference between naked 69 in the haberdashery department of El Corte Ingles and a kneetrembler on the hotel balcony.

Top Bottom