Cat p*ss....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
Going on from my other thread about devil's spawn cats.....

We have spent all weekend sorting the garden out. We have a beautiful bridal bouquet in full flower ... have been potting .... planting ... weeding.

And what have we got?

Cat sh*t and p*ss everywhere :angry: :angry:

It's making me sick potching about in it, I nearly had my guts up planting some bulbs yesterday!!!!

I've just caught the female going into the bouquet and I couldn't get her with my hand spray so have used the hose. I must say I'm not really comfortable doing it knowing the neighbours are in, but what do you do?

The tom next door must be spraying everywhere..... but his own patch. :angry: Horny feline females are around howling like banshees.... at anytime of the day or night.

Drastic measures are required...... Go on cat ... make my day :biggrin: :evil:

45-3650495iSPA69UC457051X.jpg

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
We used to just leave the hose pipe set up, and as soon as we saw the cat in the garden, rush out, turn the hose pipe on and try and get it.
That cat walks through the garden fast now, and always looks to see who is around.
Just soak the little buggers with a hose, those water pistols arent as pro as a hose.

OP
OP
snapper_37

snapper_37

ilovebikes - love it!!!! :angry: :angry:

Joe - trouble is, when you work all day, they can come and go anyway. I just can't stand the smell. :evil: :angry:

I need something here all the time. :biggrin:

Hmmm. Would this do?

Only joking, for obvious reasons and because next doors did have a staff.. he killed a cat, attacked a man and his child and killed another dog. Put to sleep about a year ago.

stbult.jpg

OP
OP
snapper_37

snapper_37

paddy01 said:
You've read my mind... Did the same only this weekend, spent all yesterday changing out the pea gravel in the front garden to something much courser with sharper edges to deter next doors feline.

No joy, nice curler left smack in the middle when I got home.

I'm gonna order up some of this http://www.deteracat.co.uk/cat-repellent-crystals.html

and see if that does the job.

Anyone actually used it?

That's strange though Paddy, because they don't usually like bark or gravel etc and they dig and cover it. :biggrin:

Sure it's not a dog crap? :evil:

We are barking everything at the weekend, see if it puts them off a bit.

Mr Pig

We've got bark in the front garden so the little s*** craps on top of the plants! :0(

Lion dung does the job. Buy two Lion bars from the shop - then wait...
Collect residues and position strategically in the jardin.
Works for foxes too. (No, I don't mean collect fox poo - doh!...:biggrin:)

I think we had an 'anti-cat-in-the-garden' thread last year- it's a 'perennial' problem. Don't beat about the bush, do what Joe says and blast them with the hose. Next time they approach, the cat will think to itself... "No way, hose" :evil:

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Aperitif said:
Lion dung does the job. Buy two Lion bars from the shop - then wait...
Collect residues and position strategically in the jardin.
Works for foxes too. (No, I don't mean collect fox poo - doh!...:biggrin:)

I think we had an 'anti-cat-in-the-garden' thread last year- it's a 'perennial' problem. Don't beat about the bush, do what Joe says and blast them with the hose. Next time they approach, the cat will think to itself... "No way, hose" :evil:

If they are male and female, keep them appart. You might end up with little lion bars.

Top Bottom