Cat p*ss....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Did someone just say Pussy?

7600.jpg

Just put them in a can and drink them.
The cats, not the cat pee and pooxx(

peanut

bit of lateral thinking. My two cats always come back smelling of ash so I know both of them are going to the same place to cr*p . Its obviously a pile of ash from a open fire or rayburn in one of my neigbour's gardens but I haven't worked out who yet.They are too polite to say something
:sad:
Anyway if they are going to cr*p in your garden why not try putting some ash up the top of the garden out of sight .Cats are more likely to go in something easy to dig up and cover up.
Not ideal but might keep them off the gardens and lawn.:biggrin:

Night Train

Maker of Things
Set up an infra red motion sensor to control one of those electric timer lawn sprinklers set in the middle of your garden. When ever the cat comes in the lawn/garden gets a watering.

As much as I love cats I'm not to keen on the neighbours Tom claiming my trailer as his own. I will pee on him one day, if I can catch him.:biggrin:

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Night Train said:
Set up an infra red motion sensor to control one of those electric timer lawn sprinklers set in the middle of your garden. When ever the cat comes in the lawn/garden gets a watering.

As much as I love cats I'm not to keen on the neighbours Tom claiming my trailer as his own. I will pee on him one day, if I can catch him.:biggrin:

Just shut him in the trailor one time and go for a drive:evil::sad:

(I am only joking)

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
If you know which cat is shitting in your garden, go a lay a log on their front lawn and see how trhey like it. Either that or chuck their cat turds into their garden.

D

Deleted member 1258

What I have used in the past with a lot of success is old rose prunings. I used to lay them where I had bare earth in the garden and they worked a treat. At my old house I had several rose bushes so I had a ready supply. I don't have any roses in the garden at this new house so I am keeping an eye out for a neighbour with roses in case I need any. At the moment I don't have any problems, the only cat that visits only uses the rough ground at the top of the garden.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
dave r said:
What I have used in the past with a lot of success is old rose prunings. I used to lay them where I had bare earth in the garden and they worked a treat. At my old house I had several rose bushes so I had a ready supply. I don't have any roses in the garden at this new house so I am keeping an eye out for a neighbour with roses in case I need any. At the moment I don't have any problems, the only cat that visits only uses the rough ground at the top of the garden.

Done this on my Veg Patch and it does work.

OP
OP
snapper_37

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
Aperitif said:
So you can take the piss out of them? manipulate them? oooo I'm going to stop now - time for tablets. :ohmy::tongue:

Well no, thought one would come in handy for slavery little tasks around the house too.

:ohmy:

Have a glass of water :tongue:

Mr Pig

I read today that singer Sandi Thom is upset because her pet cat has been shot.

Needless to say they have no idea where the cat was at the time, no idea who shot it and no idea where the body is now. In other words the thing has just dissapeared and they have concluded that it has been shot and dumped bassed on no evedence whatsoever.

Perhaps it is telling that this is the most obvios conlusion. Even cat lovers understand how dispised their so called pets can be.

Top Bottom