CC Ecosse Arthur’s Seat Challenge

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
HJ

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
:laugh:

OP
OP
HJ

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
OK, so 13:16 is now the time to beat on a single circuit. Anyone fancy trying the 90 minute challenge?

fimm

Veteran
Was up there today: 12:22 for one lap.
Should be easy to beat - some older bloke came past me on the uphill and left me for dead.

OP
OP
HJ

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
Well the signs around the Holyrood Park are saying that the roads will be closed to motor traffic all of next week, so this could be a good opportunity to get out there and give it a go. Although, you might have a wee bit of competition...

kfinlay

Must Try Harder
Bummer I was going across on Sunday too
angry.gif
Managed 7 and a half laps before and wanted to try to beat 8 with my new wheels
thumbsup.png

kfinlay

Must Try Harder
Unofficial challenge with my mate who stay nearby, he did a bit more than me but still not eight laps. Lots of things have been getting in the way of cycling recently so trying to get back on track to build fitness.

Scoosh what is FTFY? mind there's not a lot in my skull to hold info in so it tends to go in one ear and fall out the other!

marooncat

I did 8 times round here earlier in the year to raise money for Breast Cancer Research (Pedal it Pink) and I have to confess it took me nearly 3 hours:sad:. From looking at the route map that someone posted earlier we did it the other way round, ie anticlockwise but still the same climbing I guess.

Top Bottom