CC Ecosse - CC Jersey Signing Sunday 1st Aug

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TechMech

I know this is a long shot, as it usually takes 400+ pages to decide on a ride......

....but I was thinking about doing an RV ride to Milnathort this Sunday 1st August and meeting at the Heaven Scent Cafe (or some other suitable cycle friendly place nearby, I'm open to suggestions.)

I WILL bring the infamous CC jersey with me for signing (and hopefully someone will take it off my hands and pass it on
rolleyes.gif
whistling.gif
)

Just to recap:

Date: Sunday 1st August
Time: Meet 11:30(ish)
Place: Heaven Scent in Milnathort (or some other suggestion nearby)

Is anyone up for this?

OP
OP
T

TechMech

I believe you all went to Loch Leven's Larder last time. This is also near to Milnathort and could be a possibility, so was this better for "parking"? Was the food good?

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
:wahhey: Hello TechMech - a great idea ....
are those of use who have already signed (and carried :thumbsup: ) the famous Northern jersery allowed to come along, too?

(won't take it off your hands though :biggrin: )

T

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
TechMech said it quite clearly in the OP :rolleyes: :laugh:
But I'll repeat it, just for you :wub: :angel:

11:30 (~ish) for :hungry:

T

scook94

Veteran
I'll see how I feel in the morning (had a brutal trip to the dentist this morning) and if I'm not suffering too much I may come along.

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
I'll see how I feel in the morning (had a brutal trip to the dentist this morning) and if I'm not suffering too much I may come along.

:eek: Ouch! Not pleasant at the best of times, even worse at the weekend...
Hope you feel better soon :hugs:

It would be good to see you,

T

scook94

Veteran
As long as I don't get lost on the way there I should be there! Just hope someone who hasn't already signed it will be there too!

See you at 11:30ish.

Top Bottom