Scotland : Kingdom of Fife CC Ecosse (East) Ride - 16th March - Date changed !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It's only really the first part which is pretty steep, levels out after that and the top is a bit tuff but thats it :thumbsup:
I'd be more inclined to believe you had I not looked at it on google streetview :P

OP
OP
Col5632

Col5632

Guru
Kinda miffed that i can't make this one (again) but the google map of the hill looks awesome!
hopefully all the snow is cleared by Sat on the back roads!

Most snow around here seems to have disappeared, will be a :cold: one though, the views around loch leven make the ride even better :thumbsup:

tug benson

Survived the Tour O the borders 2013
I done the cleish hill today....snow was bucketing down....i now wish i had headed to stirling like i`ve been doing all week...no not me, i went to depest darkest fife

tug benson

Survived the Tour O the borders 2013
Oh my. Just had a proper look at the course... Hope you don't all mind waiting for me for half an hour at the top!:eek:

You get a wee breather half way up it, it`s not pancake flat but it does level off a bit..

tough wee start then a couple of fake summits

edindave

Über Member
Good to get a first hand report on the roads especially Cleish Hill. I was a bit worried about it until yesterday I saw that someone took 2nd place on the segment. Can't be that bad then, I thought!

Top Bottom