Scotland : Kingdom of Fife CC Ecosse (East) Ride - Saturday 4th May

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Col5632

Col5632

Guru
Attending

1.Col5632
2.GBC
3.Rasmus
4.Mr Messy
5.Fubar
6.ShooglyDougie
7.clockhammer
8.Pedal pusher
9.Louch
10.Edwardoka

Maybe
1.Jazloc

Fubar

Guru
The first 10 miles are pretty tuff (well i find them tuff) but after that its a nice gentle cycle round loch leven and then a wee bump called cleish :laugh:

@Fubar, Scoosh had said that Loch end cafe would be smaller but less busy so he said maybe try there?

http://www.lochendfarmshop.co.uk/

I saw that yesterday but it didn't look like it had a cafe, obviously I was wrong! There is a cafe at the rspb place as well so plenty options.

Fubar

Guru
The road on the south-east side of loch Leven is pretty rough, so be prepared! A few pot holes but at least it's not downhill.

OP
OP
Col5632

Col5632

Guru
The road on the south-east side of loch Leven is pretty rough, so be prepared! A few pot holes but at least it's not downhill.

You can lead the way round them ;) hit a pothole in Falkirk yesterday and I honestly thought it had buckled my wheel, about broke my wrists with the force of it too!

My involvement needs to be reduced to a "maybe" as my bike is making terminal-sounding grinding noises after last week's Arran jaunt:cry:
Putting it in for a service next week but it might be too late to make the trip across:headshake:

D

Deleted member 20519

I'm at a maybe too, the bike's in the shop getting parts fitted and I've been told it would be out by Thursday - could be even later though :/

Well i've stripped and rebuilt calipers and now finally got new pads, wheels, tyres, tubes, cassette, big chainring and bottom bracket all fitted but forgot lost missing link for chain on cc ride doh! :banghead:

Fubar

Guru
You can lead the way round them ;) hit a pothole in Falkirk yesterday and I honestly thought it had buckled my wheel, about broke my wrists with the force of it too!

To be honest it's not that bad, just a bit to be wary of - a boneshaker before cake stop!

Top Bottom