England : Greater Manchester CC Manchester Velodrome: 13th April 10am -12pm

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
Mentioned it to @Andrew_Culture who said he would be up for it depending on any other commitments so that's 3 in a car up from Ipswich :becool:

PaulB

Legendary Member
Me and our Liam would be up for most Saturdays and Sundays from now until Christmas. Football is off our agendas now so no commitments other than running ones and they are numerous so all dates considered and, in all likelyhood, probable.

OP
OP
longers

longers

Legendary Member
Mentioned it to @Andrew_Culture who said he would be up for it depending on any other commitments so that's 3 in a car up from Ipswich :becool:
Seeing as you are travelling farthest I'll try not to book the 8 - 10 am session on a sunday, but might have to at this rate.

I can't see us getting on before April.

DiddlyDodds

Random Resident
Went on a taster session yesterday and what a great hour that was.
I didnt get up enough courage to go right to the top on the banking but got up past the blue line onto the adverts.
In my head I know its the same angle at the top as it is at the bottom . but a 6inch plank a metre of the ground is easy to walk across, but put it 3mtr up and its a different story even though its the same plank

U

User33236

If something gets sorted them a big +1 for me and the Mrs

BearPear

Veteran
I've been on the list most of this year and not got a booking in yet - the email arrives to announce new sessions, by the time I have chance to log in every weekend slot has gone. I'm trying to book a 2-hour session for a bunch of us from work over the Pennines, looks like you need to be fast & lucky to get in.

colly

Re member eR
I've been on the list most of this year and not got a booking in yet - the email arrives to announce new sessions, by the time I have chance to log in every weekend slot has gone. I'm trying to book a 2-hour session for a bunch of us from work over the Pennines, looks like you need to be fast & lucky to get in.
It might be quicker to drum up a few million £ and build one ourselves. :smile:

Top Bottom