CC Mini Hilly South london interim ride.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

redjedi

Über Member
Great write-up AH, I really wish I could have been there now :sad:

I now realise why you enjoy cycling your trike so much, I hope you enjoyed the view :tongue:

Good to see some more new faces and the regular old ones :rofl:

(Can I finish every sentance with a different smilie?* :ohmy: )

I'm really looking forward to next ride I can make. I may even have to drag my hungover self to Herts one on the 7th xx(

* it appears I can :thumbsup:

Radius

SHREDDER
Davywalnuts said:
Thanks Auntie H for the drink and cookies and CoG for the biscuits, alas of which half of one ended up on the floor!

Ah yes, I know this feeling, but I think Tdr1nka is the only one who saw my unfortunate incident with Helen's biscuit just after the velodrome :biggrin: :ohmy:

Auntie Helen

Ich bin Powerfrau!
Forgot to mention a brief vignette of a conversation with that ever-so-gentlemanly djtheglove.

He was talking about a cycling acquaintance of his and he said, "He's even slower than you, Auntie Helen." ;)

emab

tdr1nka;593774Emab and his 'Blue Circle Cement' courier bag!:D[/QUOTE said:
Never have I been so offended!
Me adorn myself with something that those smelly, hard working fiends wear, NEVER.
That, I will tell you is a fakenger bag, and don't you forget it :tongue:
:biggrin:

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
Hee Hee, didn't you spot I was also carrying a Timbuktu 'fakenger' bag?:biggrin:
In my bag collection I have an 'Essex Chronicle' paper round bag that I use for my shopping.:biggrin:

I have been a courier in the past but only on foot or motorbike.:tongue:

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
emab said:
Never have I been so offended!
Me adorn myself with something that those smelly, hard working fiends wear, NEVER.
That, I will tell you is a fakenger bag, and don't you forget it :tongue:
:biggrin:

aren't you supposed to be doing your homework?

Top Bottom