CC Mini Hilly South london interim ride.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Radius

SHREDDER
I suppose we did terrorise an old lady after all. Luckily you weren't there for that :evil:

Auntie Helen

Ich bin Powerfrau!
You called her 'Old Lady' dj? That would be a eunuchising offence in Auntie Helen's household!

Am about to do a proper write-up once I've sorted out the photos, resized them a bit, uploaded them, removed some of the fuzzy ones etc etc. I do have a great video of the velodrome, though, that I shall put up first.

By the way, it was great to see you all (some again)! Well worth the 160 mile round trip which involved me spending five and three quarters hours in the car :evil:

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
djtheglove said:
I think the only dent is in Emett's pride for being beaten up that hill by Dellzeqq!!!!!

Shame on you lad.

and you Radius for pretending you slipped you gear's or something!!:evil:

....like I said at the time, there's no shame in being beaten up a hill by somebody who's 37 years older than you, and has only one knee.....

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Helen, you are an inspiration.
You have single handedly managed to get me to get my lazy ass out bed in the mornings and add more miles to my commute... and I am loving it...

Auntie Helen

Ich bin Powerfrau!
Still faffing with photos. They'll be low-ish res on Photobucket (like the video) but if anyone wants a higher-res version, PM me your email address and the filenames from Photobucket and I'll email them. The video proper high-res is 8.2mb. The photos will be about 780k each.

Write up will be with you in half an hour, once I've sharpened my quill pen and persuaded Uncle James to make me a cuppa!

Auntie Helen

Ich bin Powerfrau!
...it will be.

Just read Delzeqq's post above about the bacchanalian events. I must have been on a different ride as I don't remember anything that can class as that - sadly. Or was that before I arrived :evil:?

Top Bottom