CC Mini Hilly South london interim ride.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
D

DJ

Formerly known as djtheglove
ianrauk said:
Right guys... nope.. just can't get the time off work.
So happy hill climbing and I hope to see you on the next one..

That's a shame Ian, ah well we shall think of you when we are in the Partridge.:wacko:

Maybe see you in March if we both make it to the next one!

Auntie Helen

Ich bin Powerfrau!
ianrauk said:
Right guys... nope.. just can't get the time off work.
Sorry to hear that! What a shame that I'll be piling on the miles whilst you're slaving away over a hot desk (or whatever you do).

Auntie Helen

Ich bin Powerfrau!
So topcat1 can't make it :sad: what's the roll call of hillclimbers for Tuesday now then? Need to know how many rounds it will be at the Windmill so we all get one in :tongue:

OP
OP
D

DJ

djtheglove said:
http://www.mapmyride.com/ride/united-kingdom/herne-hill/648704140083

couldn't sleep, so edited the route for this ride instead!:tongue: It now takes in my tweeks, the detour up to the pub and I have changed it to encompass the same down hill stretch that everyone enjoyed so much on tdr1nka's bleak mid winter ride.

Their is the link above.

Quick roll call;

ME
Radius+friend
Auntie Helen
tdr1nka
User1314
User3143
ilovebikes
dellzegg
Davywalnuts
:sad:

So this is the updated roll call. NO TC!!! Still a good turn out.:laugh:

OP
OP
D

DJ

Ok, I am excited about this, I will PM my mobile number to everyone on the list tomorrow, still time there could be some more taker's.:smile:

It will likeley be slightly warmer than we are used to at the moment, but there is a chance it will rain, in my experiance though, the weather goes around London :biggrin:. So dress accordingly, even bring your orange hat's if you wish!:biggrin:

Auntie Helen

Ich bin Powerfrau!
Yes, for those of you who haven't seen my thread about my fetching new hat, I shall be bringing it along for photo opportunities to see if any of us actually looks good in it. I know I don't. I'll buy anyone a :biggrin: who allows themselves to be photographed – and the photo to be posted here – in that hat.

Just as a warning, this is what it looks like on me:

DSCF4676.jpg

Top Bottom