Celebrating Vernon - An invitation: Saturday 7 May 2016

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
If only. One day soon I hope :smile:

Ah, and then you'll be able to go abroad. In the meantime, England welcomes you with open arms and big rounds (of drink, or golf if you prefer).

Ah, and then you'll be able to go abroad. In the meantime, England welcomes you with open arms and big rounds (of drink, or golf if you prefer).
Golf, useless waste of time.

I have identified a train which will get me to Cambridge (I had to look at a map to find out where it was!) just after 11am. Hotels look plentiful. Just need to see if Mrs M is working or not.

I'd love to make this but need to check logistics. For instance how can Marmers get from Scotland to Cambridge before me on the bleedin train!

Put me on the maybe list.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
I'd love to make this but need to check logistics. For instance how can Marmers get from Scotland to Cambridge before me on the bleedin train!
Probably by changing at Peterborough from a flying-Scotsman-like service onto the Birmingham-Stansted sardine special ;) but I've done almost the reverse to lunch in Scotland in the past. It's soooo much nicer than the 8+ hour drive each-way :smile:

I'm a possible, though if I meet too many CCers it makes it more difficult to be rude to them on the forum.
Nah, I've met you, you sour old pussface.

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
I would like to, I never met him but did like his posts and enjoyed reading about his 'merican adventures... appears to be 2 1/2 hours by road... are small people welcome and we would be bikeless the flipperty gibbert is not cycle friendly yet... we would also potentially be camping too... I shall have to peer at the logitics a bit more and the calendar...

Top Bottom