Chris from Wrexham

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chris Myers

Hi,just joined,I'm Chris from North Wales,got a Cube CLS Pro Hybrid for commutes and long bike rides and recently bought a Merida Road Lite 91 road bike for a change.
I enjoy love doing anything from my 2 mile commute to work to up to a 80 mile bike ride out.The Cheshire plains,Shrophshire and hills of North Wales are my favorite routes
Normally ride alone due to no-one around me being interested in cycling,cycling buddie would be great.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
chris doing it by yourself saves a lot of aggro , but can also mean you miss out on a lot of fun that only 2 people can have

OP
OP
Chris Myers

Chris Myers

At least going by myself I can go as far as I want or not depending on how I'm feeling,can go at my own pace too :bicycle:

Muguruki

Hiya Chris welcome aboard. I'm a Shotton lad myself so it’s possible that the bloke you saw crawling up Halkyn Mountain with his tongue hanging out was me! I've not long been on this forum myself and I've only just got a bit more serious about my bike this last year after a long illness and only recently done my first 50miler for about a dozen years. I find it easier to plod along at my own pace and I always head for the hills as I don't find the Cheshire plains too appealing.

OP
OP
Chris Myers

Chris Myers

Thanks everyone for the welcome,about to set off for a couple of hours,not decided on a route yet,I'll just see where I end up :bicycle:

Top Bottom