Christ! How crap is Lily Allen?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yello

buggi said:
as much as you all hate x-factor

I've not actually ever seen it. But it isn't the sort of program I'd make time to see either. To be honest, I thought it was an amateur talent show rather than anything on which names performed.

I'm confused though - weren't people talking about Jools Holland's program?

OP
OP
Dave5N

Dave5N

Über Member
I didn't see the point of The Ting Tings.

We got all that out of the way in the early eighties.

buggi

Bird Saviour
yello said:
I've not actually ever seen it. But it isn't the sort of program I'd make time to see either. To be honest, I thought it was an amateur talent show rather than anything on which names performed.

I'm confused though - weren't people talking about Jools Holland's program?

yea, soz, i should have said, my point actually being that there are a lot of people being paid a lot of money for something they're not actually as good at as we think they are.

yenrod

buggi said:
as much as you all hate x-factor, i think you have to agree that some of the contestants on there sang a lot better than the guests, namely the likes of Mariah and Britney (Britney didn't even bother to sing). In fact, the only guest that stood out was Beyonce.

Best piece of ass in the place other the the main ass of x-factor simon cowell! ;)

sheddy

Legendary Member
Elton rocked the O2 on ITV London. I assume it was shown live
Should've changed the words to 'Wednesday nights alright for fighting' tho

BTW, I wonder if Jools and his guests are contracted to hide away at home when Hootalooney is transmitted on NYE ?

I'd sooner watch Lily Allen a thousand times than Elton John. And I don't especially like Lily Allen. The Finnish harmonica group was the only thing that caught my interest.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Flicking through the channels the other night I came across (so to speak!) Lily Allen 'playing' at Glastonbury - weak songs well more like playground ditties, really thin and weak voice, terrible music (if that's what it is), awful clothes and zero stage presence.

What was really unforgivable is that people seemed to be singing along like they knew the songs and had bothered to learn them - they should hang their heads in shame.

Lily allen should be shot and that crowd should have been tear gassed for their own good.

Bigtwin

Lilly Allen - crock of old badger's fetch.

"We ate al fres-co-oh,
Some stuff from Tes-co-oh."

Give us strength.

mangaman

Rhythm Thief said:
I'd sooner watch Lily Allen a thousand times than Elton John. And I don't especially like Lily Allen..

Wise words RT - wise words

(I know you said them about 6 months ago but I've only just noticed them).

Mind you - you're my hero since you told the story of Mark E Smith playing at a wedding you were at.

Trouble is, I can't find the post and I may have hallucinated it

Can you confirm/deny it - Mark E Smith being even better than the Rhythm Thieves IMHO (sorry)

(The Rhythm Thieves are 100 times better than Lily Allen by the way if that's any consolation) - and 1000 times better than Sir Elton

Top Bottom