Ciprofloxacin

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
sadly Bonj's advice is concealed by my 'ignore' button.

I should have said that this was a hospital prescription, so going back and asking questions is a little more complicated than going to the GP - and, in any case, they didn't tell me that I should steer clear of milk, so I'm not entirely sure that the entire team were across Cipro and its ramifications.

I did ask if cycling could have any bearing on this, and I was told that it couldn't. Which was a relief. I'm going down to the shops on the Brompton every morning, but that two mile round trip is leaving me washed out. This might be the prostatitis, or it might be the anti-biotics, but, if it's the latter, it might be that someone who has taken the stuff before would have some advice.

Aperitif said:
In this instance bonj, if you couldn't sit on your bike comfortably (among other things), I think you might have resorted to quackery instead of applying a poultice of stale Hovis to your nutzone - in the hope that all would be well with the world.
If Bonj is having trouble sitting comfortably on his saddle then I can recommend that the cure is to have someone take a long run up before kicking his nuts up through his hat.

I'm prepared to volunteer, although I realise that there might be a long queue.

Abitrary

Chuffy said:
If Bonj is having trouble sitting comfortably on his saddle then I can recommend that the cure is to have someone take a long run up before kicking his nuts up through his hat.

I'm prepared to volunteer, although I realise that there might be a long queue.

You *love* bonj. You want to bum bonj. Did you see those photos when he went all those little cycle trips with those christians? Piggy time.

bonj2

Another piece of good drugs advice people would do well to follow: don't take any drug you can't pronounce the name of! Drugs are named based on their chemical composition, so if it's too complicated linguistically, it's too complicated for your body to handle chemically.

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
bonj said:
Another piece of good drugs advice people would do well to follow: don't take any drug you can't pronounce the name of! Drugs are named based on their chemical composition, so if it's too complicated linguistically, it's too complicated for your body to handle chemically.

that explains why you stick to the crack then

yello

User76 said:
Could it be the chronic prostatitis

I got the all clear from the finger test for that. :smile:

I'm on anti-biotics at the moment for (possibly) just a UTI whilst waiting for the urine test results. Blood tests showed a low white cell count, which is actually normal for me, but could also indicate a tired immune system.

I suspect the results will be with me Monday or Tuesday. At the moment, I'm just well chuffed that I slept through the night last night only having to get up the once for a wee. For the last week, it's been 5 or 6 times a night. And it don't hurt no more! I guess the antis are doing their job!

Edit: the doc said I'm at a "dangerous age" !

Top Bottom