Clarkson Suspended...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Rumours of an F1 driver co-presenter for TG. Hoping it will be Jensen Button if true.
And if it is, will there be any need for the Stig? Would be one way of freshening it up a bit. Bruno Senna was dong the same role on The Classic Car Show.

albion

Guru
www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-33951026
They are 'worth a lot and they know it'.

The question now is, will the public be happy that several hundred million dollars of their license paying money was stolen by a 'sucker punch'?
Stealing public money is quite right wing so does it also depend on political persuasion?

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Interesting to see Jeff Bezos talking about "a golden age of television". Seems to me it's not long since I was listening to Michael Portillo talking quite persuasively about the BBC's increasing difficulty in justifying the whole notion of a license fee, given the total breakdown of the television's domination of screentime that underpinned it. Now that people don't sit around the telly every evening watching 'what's on', because everything's on all the time, if you know where to find it (and the upcoming generation does), the idea of the fee becomes steadily more untenable. 'Golden'? Hmmm.

clarkson has profited enormously from his unprovoked racist tantrum, he should have his pants sued off ......

Last edited by a moderator:

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
How's it working out with that young egotist Christopher Evans?

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
[QUOTE 4002986, member: 45"]He's ok. He's a middle-aged, not-so-egotist now.[/QUOTE]

Say what?

Totally given up on the breakfast show since it became a platform for advertising his channel four shows and various car events. When was the BBC Charter changed to allow commercial advertising btw?

Levo-Lon

Guru
clarkson has profited enormously from his unprovoked racist tantrum, he should have his pants sued off ......

Sue 2 multi milionare business's...hope he wins ,i really do..coz he wont be working in this town again..
lawyers will make a fortune as per usual...and JC wont give a toss..

who pays for the Bbc? Oh yea us..ahh well its only licence payers money after all.

when does the new Clarkson show start,cant wait ..no bbc shoot to spoil it

Top Bottom