Collision with car reversing off of driveway

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ACQPL

Further to my last.. The database was down yesterday (again...) But i'll speak to a rat today and find out.

No Benb it is not a crime - But I suppose both help in highlighting those in society who have a lack of regard for common sense :blush:

I will refrain from commenting on Steve's post mostly due to the fact that I wasn't there, and I can't speak to both parties to get a rounded view of what happened - Steve does however have a point which I would like to highlight now:

I myself was cycling down a hill, probably at about 20-30 mph when a short wheelbase transit pulled out about 15 meters in front of me. I was in high vis and with both lights running during the day. I had, however anticipated this clueless drivers actions, and braked enough so that I could safety slow down behind him.

Unfortunately defensive cycling is a must on the roads, as a lot of drivers are brainless !

vickster

Legendary Member
It does help if you can see them...I was unfortunately aware of the chap who knocked me off, overtaking, got too close, ouch

Top Bottom