Copenhagen Track World Cup (February 13-15)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Skip Madness

British Cycling has announced the riders it will be sending to Copenhagen next week, spread over the usual three squads:

Team GB:
Steven Burke, Ed Clancy, Matt Crampton, David Daniell, Ross Edgar, Rob Hayles, Peter Kennaugh, Chris Newton, Anna Blythe, Alex Greenfield, Lucy Martin, Helen Scott

Team Sky+:
Chris Hoy, Jason Kenny, Jamie Staff, Victoria Pendleton

Team 100% Me:
Mark Christian, Andy Fenn, Luke Rowe, Erick Rowsell, Lizzie Armitstead, Katy Colclough, Jo Rowsell

Landslide

Rare Migrant
Not heard of Mark Christian or Andy Fenn before, no doubt they'll be another couple of bright stars of the future!

OP
OP
Skip Madness

Skip Madness

British Eurosport will have live coverage of the final day a week on Sunday. I will sift through the net to see if I can find any broadcasts of Friday and Saturday's racing.

RobKenny

Yes I am his older Brother. I look after his website and behind the camera asking questions in the video.

Will pass on the good wishes.

Neither of us are related to Jason Kenny (that we know of)

OP
OP
Skip Madness

Skip Madness

Skip Madness said:
British Eurosport will have live coverage of the final day a week on Sunday. I will sift through the net to see if I can find any broadcasts of Friday and Saturday's racing.
I have been in touch with the organisers, and they are saying that unfortunately Eurosport's coverage on Sunday is all the televised coverage there will be.

OP
OP
Skip Madness

Skip Madness

RobKenny said:
Do you know if they are streaming any of it?
I was just advised to follow it at the official website, which I presume means clicking on the results because there is nothing there to indicate streaming or videos.

OP
OP
Skip Madness

Skip Madness

According to the BBC:

• The GB team sprint (I presume Sky+) trio have qualified for the final later
  • The GB development team (I presume Team GB) have qualified for the bronze medal team sprint race
  • Victoria Pendleton has qualified fastest in the sprint
  • Chris Newton and Luke Rowe have reached the final of the points race
  • Ed Clancy misses out on a medal race after finishing fifth in the individual pursuit

Top Bottom