Countdown Clock - oh FFS...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
as far as I can tell you have nothing to worry about.. :laugh:

Untitled.jpg

So what did you unwrap this morning?

OP
OP
Fubar

Fubar

Guru
as far as I can tell you have nothing to worry about.. :laugh:

View attachment 59299

So what did you unwrap this morning?

Can't abide people getting excited about the C word before the clocks have gone back leaving us in an almost-state of darkness, we've had to put up with unknown children banging on our doors demanding favours or else they'll pelt our house with eggs, and the annual "lets buy explosives and let them off at all times of the day or night for reasons no-one seems to remember" festival. And don't get me started on Children in Need.

Ahhh, I feel a bit better for getting that off my chest! Miserable git, me.

same here - but some of that is because I am a Christmas babe... birthday does not get mixed with Christmas without permission each and everytime and only on very rare occasions...
can't abide Christmas stuff in the shops either.... hate it, but thankfully the Halloween issues have never affected us - we live to rurally to be found! but the firework issues are more of a problem... and Diwali is also coming up soon as well.. which means no sleep from fireworks.... (why is beyond me, they don't actually have anything to do with the festival of light itself...)

would think something like the winter solstice might be a better one - how long until the days start getting longer.

Or people complaining about people whining about Christmassy stuff starting early? :smile:
...ever decreasing circles. Talking of which, did anybody else notice that there's a little Ever Decreasing Circles reunion going on on Downton Abbey with Penelope Wilton and Peter Egan starring. Would have been awesome if the late Richard Briars popped up too!

TVC

Six days until I'm on holiday. That's all I'm bothered about right now.

Well, that and the fact that it's only 12 weeks until Cadburys Creme Egg time.

Top Bottom