Countdown Clock - oh FFS...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
That has a pleasing pattern to it.... Happy pre-birthday weekend SNSSO!

That has a pleasing pattern to it.... Happy pre-birthday weekend SNSSO!
shh,, don't tell anyone but Christmas has to happen first (:stop:), the St Stephen's Day (:cheers:), then my wedding anniversary (:eek:) and then my birthday, and I share my birthday with my b-I-l, followed by a rest day or two before it all starts up again for the new year celebrations. Hence why I prefer the winter solstice...

(there are a few other birthdays in there as well, such as my real father on the 24th, and a friends on the 26th, plus another friend on the 1st...)

Col5632

Guru
I agree with you @Fubar, xmas can not be spoken or thought about until atleast the 6th November :snowball:

BigAl68

Über Member
We don't put the tree up until Christmas Eve as it's my daughters birthday on the 23rd otherwise it's just too confusing for her. She knows that she gets lots of presents over a few days though

We don't put the tree up until Christmas Eve as it's my daughters birthday on the 23rd otherwise it's just too confusing for her. She knows that she gets lots of presents over a few days though
I have a half birthday 6 months later... it sort of makes up for being born over Christmas and sharing my birthday with my brother in law (my OH's family have a habit of forgetting my birthday sadly :cry:)...

Top Bottom