Countdown Clock - oh FFS...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
@Fubar you can breath again...;) Christmas has been cancelled postponed... :whistle:

Untitled.jpg

Winter Solstice is there instead....

OP
OP
Fubar

Fubar

Guru
@Fubar you can breath again...;) Christmas has been cancelled postponed... :whistle:

View attachment 60325

Winter Solstice is there instead....

Now that I like! Oh most powerful Moderator, can we have that instead of bl**dy Christmas please?!?

EDIT: You already have!!! Is that just for me or is that what everyone sees?!? I don't care, brilliant! Made my day that has (sad, I know... but it's the little things)

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Now that I like! Oh most powerful Moderator, can we have that instead of bl**dy Christmas please?!?

EDIT: You already have!!! Is that just for me or is that what everyone sees?!? I don't care, brilliant! Made my day that has (sad, I know... but it's the little things)
No - of course it is a very special one for you, Oh Most Illustrious Leader ! (OMIL for short ... :unsure:)

:giggle:

:rolleyes:

OP
OP
Fubar

Fubar

Guru
[QUOTE 3354607, member: 259"]Can we not have a countdown to Santa hat day? I always get caught unawares and it's embarrassing to be posting without one![/QUOTE]

No. Actually if I can get rid of the Christmas Countdown Clock I may make getting rid of Santa Hats my next mission - my power seems to be growing...:evil:

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
OMIL... I like it... I may start using that in conversation... Omil Fubar has a ring to it...
Fubar OMIL, surely ?
respect-061.gif

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
[QUOTE 3354703, member: 259"]I thought it stood for oversized man in liycra? :whistle:[/QUOTE]
Well, it could do ... in certain circumstances ...

... if certain conditions were met ...

... which of course they are not here ...

... at least until after Christmas New Year Winter Solstice
smiley-eatdrink041.gif
:hungry:
smiley-eatdrink003.gif
smiley-eatdrink020.gif
smiley-eatdrink007.gif
smiley-eatdrink048.gif

Well, it could do ... in certain circumstances ...

... if certain conditions were met ...

... which of course they are not here ...

... at least until after Christmas New Year Winter Solstice
smiley-eatdrink041.gif
smiley-eatdrink003.gif
smiley-eatdrink020.gif
smiley-eatdrink007.gif
smiley-eatdrink048.gif
you are missing the Stonehenge with the sun lined up emoticon from that line up you know... not to mention the birthday cake for a certain birthday.. :whistle:

[QUOTE 3354788, member: 259"]Cak

Cake is not just for birthdays - it's for life![/QUOTE]
sadly most cake here ends life unless it has been carefully made (no dairy allowed :cry:)... so it tends to be special occasions only :birthday:. Scones on the other hand are most definitely for life! (just munching my way through the 2nd batch this week, excuse was a visitor.... not that I really need an excuse, just got to cycle off the extra calories now... I make a lemon drizzle cake over the weekend though... and perhaps another batch of normal scones to take over to my grandfather on Saturday...

Top Bottom