Countdown Clock - oh FFS...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Now that I like! Oh most powerful Moderator, can we have that instead of bl**dy Christmas please?!?

EDIT: You already have!!! Is that just for me or is that what everyone sees?!? I don't care, brilliant! Made my day that has (sad, I know... but it's the little things)
No. Actually if I can get rid of the Christmas Countdown Clock I may make getting rid of Santa Hats my next mission - my power seems to be growing...:evil:

OP
OP
Fubar

Fubar

Guru
Don't give him any more of an ego than he already has :laugh:

Fubar Omil does not have an ego, Fubar Omil needs no ego - Fubar Omil has people for that.

OP
OP
Fubar

Fubar

Guru
Well, it could do ... in certain circumstances ...

... if certain conditions were met ...

... which of course they are not here ...

... at least until after Christmas New Year Winter Solstice
smiley-eatdrink041.gif
:hungry:
smiley-eatdrink003.gif
smiley-eatdrink020.gif
smiley-eatdrink007.gif
:hungry:
smiley-eatdrink048.gif

Fubar Omil's turbo training keeps the flab at bay - along with Fubar Omil's plastic surgeon.

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
I used to dread Christmas, as I ran photo labs and stores. It was just a tidal wave of people and problems and processing. Now, I drive a bus, and at least have Christmas Day off, although I usually have to work Christmas Eve and then go straight to Church and assist with early (5p.m.) mass. New Years Day, my cycling club has a ride, length to be determined by temperature. Last year, it was just to Normal from Bloomington and return. Because it was 20f and windy. Other years we have gone some distance, as it warmed up around New Years.

classic33

Leg End Member
I used to dread Christmas, as I ran photo labs and stores. It was just a tidal wave of people and problems and processing. Now, I drive a bus, and at least have Christmas Day off, although I usually have to work Christmas Eve and then go straight to Church and assist with early (5p.m.) mass. New Years Day, my cycling club has a ride, length to be determined by temperature. Last year, it was just to Normal from Bloomington and return. Because it was 20f and windy. Other years we have gone some distance, as it warmed up around New Years.
Did you meet Lt. Col. H. Blake?

Top Bottom