cricket

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The players might as well have joined in with the soca DJ - seemed to be the most in tune!

Wolf04

Serves the Windies right for trying to win by maths rather than staying on and winning it.
Bonj if you think cricket doesn't involve physical exertion then you obviously haven't been doing it right.
As to whether it's a game or a sport, it's both and a lot more besides. It's a reflection of life, sometimes like watching paint dry and other times the most thrilling viewing spectacle . Just don't get me started on 20/20!

Noodley

bonj said:
e.g. in tennis

Where the players sit down and have a sip of Robinsons Barley water every 2 minutes, and all they do is hit a ball a couple of times then have a stand about.

Noodley

Dayvo said:
Noodley!

I'm on your side with the cricket!

But WHAT ABOUT THE RUGBY? :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Predictable result in the Calcutta Cup today and I did not bother watching as I was out on my bike. The end of the Wales/Ireland match was a bit more exciting.

Frank Hadden must get the boot by the SRU, but knowing the SRU they'll probably not do it as they are all boring and tepid like him.

To be honest, I don't give a toss about the rugby!

I hate the way England play and would rather watch and cheer for a team that played creative, entertaining rugby and lost, than won in the manner of England.

I assume that you don't care too much, either, but I'm pretty sure that had Scotland won today, there would have been several references coming from our 'northern' cousins! :thumbsup:

Noodley

Dayvo said:
I'm pretty sure that had Scotland won today, there would have been several references coming from our 'northern' cousins! :thumbsup:

Surely not :laugh:

Speicher

Vice Admiral
I went to watch one of the Tournaments at Telford, fascinating. When I play billiards, it takes me a long time to guess where, what angle, how hard, etc to hit the ball, and the Professionals work it all out in micro-seconds. I am not really tall enough to play snooker. :thumbsup:

Top Bottom