Critérium du Dauphiné 2015, June 7-14 2015 **** Spoilers ****

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Froome got a fine and lost his prize money for not showing at the post-stage press conference. Naughty boy.

CHZGteHWoAAFodQ.jpg

Team Sky have an in-house rule that they share all prize money across the team, so he's deprived his domestiques of some coin too. Obviously has eyes on a bigger prize...

^ I was reading about that this morning, spectacular.

Inner Ring also reckoned Nibali had got his gearing wrong yesterday which contributed to his loss.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Nibali had got his gear wrong yesterday
FTFY:whistle:

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
Looking at the race progress and the live coverage start time I am not sure we'll see the climb I posted a pic of...

Coverage starts in just over half an hour on ITV4 and they've got about 30km to go before they hit the Lacets, so we might just get to see the climb.

The same climb is appearing again in the TdF, right at the end of stage 18, so you'll get another opportunity anyway.

HF2300

Insanity Prawn Boy
Apparently Luke Rowe has abandoned, and Pete Kennaugh is also said to be ill - may not bode well for Froome.

HF2300

Insanity Prawn Boy
Coverage starts in just over half an hour on ITV4 and they've got about 30km to go before they hit the Lacets, so we might just get to see the climb.

On current form they'll cut to it just as the peloton's on the descent...

Top Bottom