CTC Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transexual Ride to Brighton Pride 1st August

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
...you don't fancy a bit of "sashay round your own little girl.." do you MacB? Own up, because I had you pencilled in as a star performer - being that you would have worn a skirt and pranced back and forth twixt crossed claymores in your time.
Still, ride in the kilt anyway.;)

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
Aperitif said:
...you don't fancy a bit of "sashay round your own little girl.." do you MacB? Own up, because I had you pencilled in as a star performer - being that you would have worn a skirt and pranced back and forth twixt crossed claymores in your time.
Still, ride in the kilt anyway.;)

ride in kilt will depend entirely on weight loss between now and then, I had to hire a kilt for a wedding last year:blush:

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
I was going to wear my utilikilt on friday. put it on, cinched up the belt and before I could get in front of the mirror to see how good I looked it was round my ankles. not a good look even with lycra shorts on under it. kilt and braces is a disaster.

all this changing shape has wrecked my wardrobe and spending money on bikes'n'bits means I'm too skint to buy 'proper' clothes.

Might ask number one son (fashion student at London College of Fashion) if he can reconstruct my kilt in a smaller waist size....

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
Aperitif said:
<bump>
How are the alterations coming along Greg - can numberoneson (great name for a fashion label BTW) keep up with your shape changing? ;)

We shant mind if you turn up in a kilt honestly, no - (:evil:) Or maybe a kilt with turn-ups? ;)

apparently a kilt on someone over 30 is a total faux pas!

PaulB

Legendary Member
dellzeqq said:
I'm on it, so clearly straights are welcome.

Why (chuckle, chuckle) are you .......(fanfare please folks. This HAS to be the greatest witticism of all time...) frightened of corners!:evil::laugh:;):laugh:;):laugh: TA DA!! The world's funniest joke. Eye thenk yew.

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
Dellzeqq, am trying to convince my work colleague into doing this, but he isnt a member of any club (for insurance purposes) or of the CTC, but he does have a lovely replica of the raleigh bike with full old school Campag that Laurent Fignon rode in some sportive or another... If he can get a day pass, can he come?

I thought you wrote a day's p*ss there for a moment Davy. Does your friend have a name? Tell him to join the CTC quick smart and I'm sure there will be an opening for him on the day. (Bit presumptuous of me, but hey! ...buy your way in...:smile: )

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
Well... tbh, I am scheduled to go out on the lash in London that day and evening... but, well, I keep letting you all down...... Yes, Bigfatron on cyclogs... or Richard! lol! Well, he's just about to buy a old School Campwag Athena crankset, so funds are a bit tight, but, am sure he could get family CTC membership! hehehe!

Domestique

Über Member
Just so we are going to the right place, is there anywhere in particular at HPC that you will be meeting or will it be obvious?
We are not Londoners :whistle:

I am quite looking forward to this.

Also what is the situation with transport/trains back to London. Any ideas?

Top Bottom