CTC website - appears as gobbledygook

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Most sites I use are fine, the only site I have problems with is the CTC site. I get this:

10f2c2a.jpg

I'm running Google Chrome as my browser if that makes a difference. I can get to their forum but not their main pages. (I wanted to follow a link posted by Cunobelin about tyre sizes).

Angelfishsolo

A Velocipedian
Try using Internet Explorer (assuming you are running a PC). This looks like a Chrome / CTC web page incompatibility problem.

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
Look as if Google Chrome has a problem with the css file, the site is also badly scripted which doesn't help. The real problem is the scripting, this is something CTC should fix, they are using out dated Microsoft specific scripting at a time when IE is rapidly losing market share... aspx is pants! They really should validate their scripting to W3C standards...

OP
OP
summerdays

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Thanks - I forgot to ask Mr Summerdays about it last night... I have IE that I can bring up - problem is following a link someone posts to the CTC. I suppose I just have to open IE in those circumstances, go to the right post then follow the link.

Top Bottom