Cube analog disc and Giant CRS stolen. Penarth, Cardiff

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Danman

Hi all.
My brand new cube analog disc 2011 hard tail mtb was stolen along with my dad's giant crs hybrid after my shed was broken into on sunday/ monday night.
The cube was grey, black and red and i have only had it 2 weeks.
I will post an attachment for it below.
The giant was a blue and silver hybrid with a suntour fork. Unfortunately it is a few years old and i dont have any record of the exact model so i cant get a picture.
If you know anything about it could you please reply or send me an email, thanks.

OP
OP
D

Danman

cube-analog-red.jpg

e-rider

crappy member
sorry to hear this.

You don't say where you are eg. London, Bristol, Glasgow???

how professional were the theives? was the shed alarmed, barred, were the bikes D-locked to an anchor?

are was is probably just local kids who got them becasue there was just one padlock on the shed door?

I ask because you will have more chance getting them back if it was the latter as the bikes might stay in the area - pro theives will often ship them across the country before selling them on

:sad: Damn thieves, you must be gutted especially as they were in the shed. One thing I've thought about starting to do is locking the bikes that I have in the shed together with a d-lock. Not that this would make it impossible to steal the things but would at least slow them down and give them a surprise.

It's a common sight to see someone wheeling a bike down a road but not someone carrying two bikes with their wheels locked together.

e-rider

crappy member
:sad: Damn thieves, you must be gutted especially as they were in the shed. One thing I've thought about starting to do is locking the bikes that I have in the shed together with a d-lock. Not that this would make it impossible to steal the things but would at least slow them down and give them a surprise.

It's a common sight to see someone wheeling a bike down a road but not someone carrying two bikes with their wheels locked together.

surely this is done anyway, or better still lock them to an anchor point in the shed - simply leaving them in a shed and relying on the shed padlock on the door is asking for trouble!!!

Top Bottom