Cycle Chat is the best !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover
After going on Colinj's organised ride around Cheshire on Saturday with an amazing bunch of people ( Some of whom we had never ridden before) It made me want to thank Shaun for such a fantastic forum and the pleasure it gives to me and fellow cyclists.
I am so glad i joined all those years ago and have met some brilliant cyclists who i can gladly call friends !
May it last and the great rides and banter carry on

TVC

Tis true, I have met people here who have gone on to be proper real people in my life, and have made my existance better.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I agree, and not just because you are enthusing about my ride! :laugh:

I have lost count of how many CC members I have ridden with now but I know it is well over 100.

To nervous 'newbies' - don't worry about cliques - I have never found the forum rides to be 'cliquey'. There is usually a mix of old and new faces, and the new ones are always welcome.

Fubar

Guru
We just need @potsy and @Pat "5mph" to pop in for a full house, although I have never met Pat and suspect she may turn out to be a he in real life :eek:

How very dare you! @Pat "5mph" is a lady :girldance: of the highest calibre and very much Queen of CC Ecosse!

Fubar

Guru
After going on Colinj's organised ride around Cheshire on Saturday with an amazing bunch of people ( Some of whom we had never ridden before) It made me want to thank Shaun for such a fantastic forum and the pleasure it gives to me and fellow cyclists.
I am so glad i joined all those years ago and have met some brilliant cyclists who i can gladly call friends !
May it last and the great rides and banter carry on

Couldn't agree more, I remember my first forum ride explaining to Mrs Fu that I was off to meet a group of guys I'd met online for a ride :eek:

Still friends with some of the guys I met on that first ride and will never forget the experience.

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
I remember my first forum ride explaining to Mrs Fu that I was off to meet a group of guys I'd met online for a ride :eek:
^^^ This :laugh:

We spend al our time telling our kids not to divulge any personal information online and NEVER arrange to meet up with anyone from on the net, and then what do we do......

But cyclists are OK (mostly) aren't they?

potsy

Rambler
Couldn't agree more, I remember my first forum ride explaining to Mrs Fu that I was off to meet a group of guys I'd met online for a ride :eek:
Yep I had the same conversation when I went off to do mine, she was convinced I was being lured into some weird cult (maybe she was right) ^_^

I have met maybe 50+ Cc'ers now and only a small handful of those turned out to be people I am in no rush to meet again :whistle:

Top Bottom