Cycle Chat Jersey

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It's important that the fit, cut, style, pattern, quality and wear- and washability is good, but also is the smell factor! Some shirts get smelly far too quickly.

Will1985

Über Member
It is Endura!!

I looked at Sugoi - $70 for a jersey? That's significantly more than the Endura ones, then add in shipping...and I don't want to get shafted for import duty 2 weeks later.

I've looked at a few others within Europe, especially Impsport as it has that individual order function but it still can't match the price of Endura.

newbiebiker

Dayvo said:
It's important that the fit, cut, style, pattern, quality and wear- and washability is good, but also is the smell factor! Some shirts get smelly far too quickly.

may i just add comfort to it and i'm in. ;)

HelenD123

Legendary Member
MacBludgeon said:
http://www.oregoncyclewear.com/woolcyclingjersey.html

Might I suggest that these could be an excellent choice considering the numbers we could potentially get. I've just got one, will be wearing it on this weeks night ride. Would certainly address any 'whiffiness' concerns.

I'd be interested.

Soltydog

Legendary Member
trouble with the Oregon ones is Mrs Soltydog will wash it in the machine & shrink it, so mine would only be good for me for 1 ride :eek:

Wigsie

Nincompoop
Soltydog said:
trouble with the Oregon ones is Mrs Soltydog will wash it in the machine & shrink it, so mine would only be good for me for 1 ride :eek:

+1 Mrs Soltydog will shrink mine too!

Top Bottom