Cycle Chat Kit - what's left

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

potsy

Rambler
Cheers Ian,have pm'd Will and am awaiting reply. thumbsup.png

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
Now that Shaun is reverting to the old theme the only change we need to make to the next kit order is the URL (.net instead of .co.uk). So when is the next kit order? I know there are a lot of new people want some and quite a few existing members who are just wanting more ;)

OP
OP
Will1985

Will1985

Über Member
Damn right it's a lot of work. If somebody wants to take it on, I'm happy to help out with some guidance. Just send me a PM!

I've taken on more things including management of the racing side of my club team, so time is short.

The biggest commitment was the financial side, sending huge cheques and credit card deposits from my own account. I don't know if Shaun now has the capability to accept the money into a CC specific account which would solve that. Trust was obviously an issue with the first order as it hadn't been done before and not everybody wanted to send money to a student they had never met :whistle: But I came through with the goods (barring the friedly incident which was the manufacturer's fault for not deleting an older version of the design), and it was much easier 2nd, 3rd and 4th times around.

In the meantime I still have a few small items as listed on the first post :thumbsup:

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
Damn right it's a lot of work. If somebody wants to take it on, I'm happy to help out with some guidance. Just send me a PM!

I've taken on more things including management of the racing side of my club team, so time is short.

The biggest commitment was the financial side, sending huge cheques and credit card deposits from my own account. I don't know if Shaun now has the capability to accept the money into a CC specific account which would solve that. Trust was obviously an issue with the first order as it hadn't been done before and not everybody wanted to send money to a student they had never met :whistle: But I came through with the goods (barring the friedly incident which was the manufacturer's fault for not deleting an older version of the design), and it was much easier 2nd, 3rd and 4th times around.

In the meantime I still have a few small items as listed on the first post :thumbsup:

Have you read the PM I sent you?

Top Bottom