Cycle Chat Kit - what's left

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Will1985

Will1985

Über Member
Thanks to Jimmy The Whiskers for pointing me to the new posts in this thread.

I now have far too much on my plate to deal with another kit order but can advise whoever takes it on. I'll echo what Paul says about the demands of the task.

We did start discussing this a few months ago and decided that the next order should be a single design to simplify the ordering process.

I managed to keep the prices down by getting more than people ordered to keep Endura sweet with using 2 designs and 1 discount scale (that's why I still have some things spare) - costs have risen at all manufacturers so it may be difficult to compete on price with stuff you can buy in the shops. A different manufacturer may be the way forward, possibly not one based in Britain.

MattHB

Proud Daddy
Cheers for that Will.

What's still available? The link in your sig isn't working.

Edit: s'ok, just saw ianrauk's post signposting the first post in the thread.

mr_hippo

Living Legend & Old Fart
[QUOTE 1694800, member: 45"]Yup, it's a labour-intensive job taking orders and payment, negotiating and agreeing design, then packing and shipping. We need a volunteer...[/quote]
if you still need a volunteer I am available and willing. I am in direct talks with a manufacturer in Bangkok and will be meeting the owner in the factory shortly. I have been wearing his kit and find quality better than what l have been getting from a UK supplier.
This is where we are at at the moment:-
They can produce everything on the list.
Sizing - British sizing up to 5XL. Willing to do extra long or short bodies
Material - poly microfibre or polymicrofibre Pique texture
Minimum order 10 pieces so if any interest can do FNRttC tops or other events

Prices will include shipping to UK

postman

Legendary Member
if you still need a volunteer I am available and willing. I am in direct talks with a manufacturer in Bangkok and will be meeting the owner in the factory shortly. I have been wearing his kit and find quality better than what l have been getting from a UK supplier.
This is where we are at at the moment:-
They can produce everything on the list.
Sizing - British sizing up to 5XL. Willing to do extra long or short bodies
Material - poly microfibre or polymicrofibre Pique texture
Minimum order 10 pieces so if any interest can do FNRttC tops or other events

Prices will include shipping to UK
Keep us upto date on this.Mine kit is looking a little yellowed.Not over keen on a lot of white in cycle clothing.And thanks for looing a taking over.i have done a couple of orders for a club i ran.It's difficult to say the least.

mr_hippo

Living Legend & Old Fart
Keep us upto date on this.Mine kit is looking a little yellowed.Not over keen on a lot of white in cycle clothing.And thanks for looing a taking over.i have done a couple of orders for a club i ran.It's difficult to say the least.
I too am not overly keen on white (says he looking at his white Trek 2.5!)
I was thinking of a very light powder blue to replace the white and trying to get the orange a bit more golden. The TAL logo will go and be replaced by a discreet hippo logo on rear of collar. I will welcome any other design ideas
Prices to UK will be £33 incl p&p for short sleeves and £35 for long sleeves Sizes will be up to 5XL.

Another product will be (if enough interesr) FNRttC tops that will incorporate the CC logo and bike with FNRttC and moon and stars graphic - body colour will possibly be graduated blue right to left from mid blue to dark with orange sleeves - any thoughts?

Please contact me if you have any queries either by pm on this site or via my website (address in signature)

mcshroom

Bionic Subsonic
I too am not overly keen on white (says he looking at his white Trek 2.5!)
I was thinking of a very light powder blue to replace the white and trying to get the orange a bit more golden. The TAL logo will go and be replaced by a discreet hippo logo on rear of collar. I will welcome any other design ideas
Prices to UK will be £33 incl p&p for short sleeves and £35 for long sleeves Sizes will be up to 5XL.

Another product will be (if enough interesr) FNRttC tops that will incorporate the CC logo and bike with FNRttC and moon and stars graphic - body colour will possibly be graduated blue right to left from mid blue to dark with orange sleeves - any thoughts?

Please contact me if you have any queries either by pm on this site or via my website (address in signature)

Looks interesting mr_hippo and good luck. I will definitely be interested if there is another order.

Just for your info there is currently a Fridays club jersey for the FNRttC so it may be worth having a chat to dellzeqq about those.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Before any of these Jersey's go ahead and get printed I think it would be good manners to ask (if not already) for Admin and Dellzeqq's ok first. :thumbsup:

Top Bottom