cycle path to Clackmannan

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
I could be available, with some friends, on 26 July ...... ;)

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
From where are you starting ???

I could meet you somewhere over the FRB ..... but it would need to be this week, as I am going to N Yorkshire on Sat ....

Manana ?? I had planned a wee ride up Cleish Hills but can easily find an excuse not to do it to do it later/afterwards ;)

OP
OP
Jane Smart

Jane Smart

The Queen
I start in William Street in Dunfermline, unless I cycle from the house here as I did on sunday, giving me an extra ten miles. Another good one is the coastal path from Inverkeithing. That is much harder IMO than the Clackmannan path :thumbsdown: alot more hilly xx( and good for a workout !:laugh:

OP
OP
Jane Smart

Jane Smart

The Queen
I am free every day this week only day I am not free is Saturday xx(

I go out every day, just it would be nice to have some company sometime if anyone were ever free

OP
OP
Jane Smart

Jane Smart

The Queen
Scoosh thank you so much for taking the time and effort to join me on my cycle ride today, you were excellent company and very informative ( and very fit!)

It was a pleasure to meet you and hope to meet you on one of the CC runs out

Thank you so much for adjusting my saddle much better now :-)

Jane :-)

OP
OP
Jane Smart

Jane Smart

The Queen
Sorry just re read your post, the Fife coastal path is quite hilly, I did find some of the hills hard, but once you are up, it is then down so that is fine.:laugh:

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Halfmanhalfbike said:
I'm over in Kirkliston and have never done the Fife coastal path. How hilly is it? I'm not too good on hills:sad:
... and the way to get good on hills :tongue: :biggrin:

You guessed it - DO HILLS :ohmy:

Actually, if you are in K'liston, we should meet up sometime, as I'm frequently passing through on my rides out to the wild west :smile:

I'm away next week but after that, give me a PM and we'll get together .... if you wish:biggrin:

Top Bottom