England : London CycleChat London Drinks 12th December

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Another cracking night. Great to see so many familiar faces and even better to meet a couple of new ones. I don't think there were any photo's taken.
Myself and that @arallsopp fella were the last men standing. The pubs minuscule bouncer repeatedly having to ask us to leave.

The only sour note of the evening was someone nicking @Michael Adu 's bag :cursing:

OP
OP
Trickedem

Trickedem

Guru
Well that was a great night. Really nice to catch up with each other and talk about rides done and rides ahead. I had my camera, but didn't take any photos until I was on the way home.
P1040693.JPG

frank9755

Cyclist
Photos and names, please! :smile: (All bar one of them, of course) Didn't finish work until 9pm...so acted responsibly. :ohmy: Sounds like you had a decent gig.:cheers:

No pictures from me, I'm afraid. It ended up being quite a long evening (but in a good way), with getting there early to meet Martin B, and then waiting until gone 11 for you to come!

I had a great time, but I think the Sierra Nevada is a touch strong for me to be drinking it for seven hours, without having a nap, so I had to switch to water a couple of times, to prevent myself getting a bit tipsy and saying silly things.

I didn't see any cacti - although I didn't notice any last time until I got home and saw photos - so that doesn't prove anything. But there were some christmas trees.

Also great to see some new people as well as the old favourites!

You will spot me when I turn as probably still have me cycle helmet on ;)

If you had said you would have some gloves on your feet we might have spotted you quicker!
Good to meet - hope you enjoyed the evening.

redfalo

known as Olaf in real life
A really nice evening, apart from
the bag-nicking incident. Sorry for leaving relatively early, but I was still quite shattered from work Christmas drinks the
night before. Now on the train to Northampton to watch some world class football with @ianmac62

frank9755

Cyclist
Well it certainly works for me... :whistle:

I suspect that in my case it was only partially successful!

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
I drank far too much wine and forgot to eat anything all evening, so I had a terrible hangover this morning.
It wasn't just you. A few minutes after I rolled home from my party, my best beloved turned up in a cab telling the same story. And then our central heating failed.

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
No, but it meant that when she got up early she got very chilly. And it turned out that the central heating failure was a failure of the installers to explain to us how to maintain it.

Top Bottom