Cycling correspondents

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Can anyone help? I'm trying to track down names of cycling correspondents (not in sport terms, but utility etc) on national newspapers, and it's looking a bit thin. Even the Grauniad doesn't seem to have Matt Seaton any more....

If anyone can think of a name, from any paper, off hand... So far it's looking like cycling subjects just get covered by whatever dept - travel, insurance environment etc...

(bit of a cheek asking maybe, I am doing this for work - just want to know I'm not missing anything...)

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Richard Moore and William Fotheringham do some stuff for the Grauniad but only from the racing perspective.

Dave5N

Über Member
Will Fotheringham is a clubmate- top bloke. I could probably produce a list - but biased towards racing - are you just curious or do you feel a PR coming on?

pm me if you need some contact details.

OP
OP
Arch

Arch

Married to Night Train
Dave5N said:
Will Fotheringham is a clubmate- top bloke. I could probably produce a list - but biased towards racing - are you just curious or do you feel a PR coming on?

pm me if you need some contact details.

It's not really the racing side I'm needing, thanks, more the sort of thing James Daley does in the Indy, or Matt Seaton used to do....

Thanks for all the suggestions, anyway, folks. I've scoured a few newpaper websites, but the boss said I could leave the tabloids, which is good for my sanity....

Top Bottom