Cycling Magazine Subscriptions - Opinions on which are best

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Turns up in a seperate package.. may take a little while.. but haven't been let down yet

longers

Legendary Member
How do you cancel? By phone?

Tempted ;)

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
email with subs number asking to cancel but also remembeR to tell your bank to cancel the DD.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
not the Nightvision, think it's this one. Cropton.

altura-cropton-zoom.jpg

arranandy

Legendary Member
I get Cycle Sport. Its a good mag but biased towards the pro racing scene:biggrin:

However it has some good articles about thing like cycling's iconic places, etc.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
dantheman said:
how does that work then?, it says minimum subscription is 12 months...

You have 60 days from the Initial order to cancel.
So just have to get the timing right...

punkypossum

Donut Devil
I got lured in by the free jacket too...as I tend to buy the mag anyway, I might as well have it delivered - cheaper and you get the freebies (well, hopefully)

jasper

I get Cycling Weekly and 220 Triathlon. 220 has excellant traing advice, product reviews, etc. but obviously not just cycling related.

CopperBrompton

Bicycle: a means of transport between cake-stops
Just avoid Cycling World. I took out a trial subscription, cancelled it as soon as the first issue arrived (because it was rubbish) and cancelled my direct debit. They then debited my account anyway.

My bank refunded me, but seemingly never got the money back from CW as the crappy magazine still turns up now. I've sent each one back marked 'Return to sender - remove from database' and still they come.

Called them and written to them, each time they've promised to remove me from their database and still the magazines arrive.

I've now made a formal complaint to the Information Commissioner - hopefully that will do the trick. If they debit my account again at the end of the year, I'll be reporting them to the Police for fraud.

Ben

need2

As you get nothing for free these days I will have to join in and take advantage of the cycle plus offer of a jacket and then unsubscribe and wait 4 another offer to come up..;)

Top Bottom