Cycling Photo Challenge - Entries and Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cyclist33

i have to say, practically any photo of ones bike taken while one isnt on said bike amounts to a parked bike. its not a particularly enticing theme!

stu

P.H

Über Member
Good to see some entries. Couple of apologies, I'd meant it to go on for two weeks, must have mis read the calendar, closing date is 21st April. Sorry to anyone who finds it an unenticing theme, I meant it to be inclusive, I thought you could add your own enticing!
Keep em coming.

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
No problem with the theme from over here. I'm off the bike on doctor's orders.:thumbsdown: Will try and get a pic if I can get out before the finish date.

In the meantime, here's one I took the day before the current competition began which loosely fits the theme:
DSC01341.JPG

Parked bike, showing off some new additions (saddle, bar ends, pedals)

RWright

Guru
I was out riding today but was running late and didn't want to get home after dark (which I ended up doing anyway), and it was on the clock with Strava (the faster I ride the more my fitness site says I get to eat :biggrin:), so I wanted to keep the ride half way respectable. I did see this pasture and a bunch of cows that I though would look cool but I tried to stand my bike up with a stick and it wouldn't work so I had to use the fence. By the time I did all this the cows had ran away from the weirdo that was sort of dressed like a pumpkin. Those little black dots are all that was left of the cows by the time I got through fumbling around, even forgot to close the saddle bag for my bike's glamour shot. :blink: My phone seems to have trouble with the contrast of the light like that but more than likely there is just some adjustment I am not aware of to handle it. I will keep practicing !
192202_zps3cf1be34.jpg

RWright

Guru
arent there more miles of canal in the north and midlands of england than anywhere else in europe, or something?

When I referred to north I was including the entire UK. I also noticed that rich p is from about as far south as you can get in the UK. :blush: There doesn't appear to be as many down there either.

Canals in orange.

541px-Map_of_canals_of_the_United_Kingdom.png

Cyclist33

Parked up at Widnes-Runcorn Bridge!
image.jpg

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Still keep forgetting! I will try harder! I've locked it up at different racks in the past few days ... just forgot to get the camera out each time and today I was looking at another bike in the rack and thinking it was a nice bike - why didn't I take that photo!

Top Bottom