Cycling Photo Challenge - Entries and Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
I know it's current pics since the competition/theme was announced, but I wanted to post this, taken a couple of years ago, just for the fact that it's 'parked' in snow.
gibbet snur.jpg

potsy

Rambler
Looks like it isn't your space exclusively ... or is it at home?
No, it's at work.
Usually there's another bike next to it and another 20 or so in various states of 'parked' in the nearby vicinity, I get there early so get one of the better spots :thumbsup:

RWright

Guru
I went back to the lake to check out the dam this time. It has been a while since I had been there and I had forgotten the dam was only about a mile or two from the boat ramps I visited earlier. :rolleyes: When I was about there I needed to use the restroom facilities at the boat ramps, so I was pedaling a little faster than normal. My approach may have been a little hot.
190741_zps9b24753e.jpg

Actually it was a controlled burn to keep down the undergrowth.
190816_zps66cb7da6.jpg

after all the smoke cleared, I was able to find the dam. Those little specs and reflections on each side of the water are people fishing by the spillway.
193123_zps29078bf9.jpg

I know it's current pics since the competition/theme was announced, but I wanted to post this, taken a couple of years ago, just for the fact that it's 'parked' in snow.
View attachment 22108

Snap

image.jpg

P.H

Über Member
No grace, I've just been struggling to make my mind up. Thanks to all who posted, a varied selection on an open theme. I could have chosen a few, but on the simple criteria as being the one I'd most liked to have taken, my choice is.... drumroll...
Parked up at Widnes-Runcorn Bridge! From Cyclist33
image-jpg.22088.jpg

Top Bottom