Cycling Photo Challenge - Entries and Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Now that's dedication to the cause. And a photo of that situation will surely win, possibly, maybe
This judge has got some standards, they may be low but they do exist!:ninja:

Spinney

Bimbleur extraordinaire
DONT PANIC!

I made it back safely.

I had no flatulent or fluid faux pas bodily functions. I did tuck my tights into my socks to be safe:laugh:
Tucking your tights in would only work if you had waterproofs tights and socks, wouldn't it?

No! Don't answer that! There are some mental images I do not want in my head, particularly at this time of night.

djb1971

Legendary Member
Tucking your tights in would only work if you had waterproofs tights and socks, wouldn't it?

No! Don't answer that! There are some mental images I do not want in my head, particularly at this time of night.
Crickey!
I never thought of that. The only thing that bothered me, was the fact that there's nowhere for anything else to go into my tights. They're, errrr, tight:laugh:

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
It's supposed to be.... I'm busy thinking but I haven't drunk enough yet..... Hic

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Well what can I say other than feet seemed to sneak into quite a few photos, though not a single toe wearing nail varnish???

BigAl - you were never going to win with a picture of the path closure sign, it would be so wrong though the Fishponds Fish definitely made the Shortlist, as did 4F's bridge one, Katherine's Fushias and Hopeless's Feathered Flock Feeding, and djb's Farm and Frozen, SNSSO's Fuzzy, even Potsy's Furry things in a field were slightly above his normal standard of entry......

Rocky wins ..... The most number of entries that broke the rules!!! And were subsequently disqualified!

As to who actually wins, I'm just desperate to hand over the judging baton and I decided that the one that made me smile a lot was Crax with his study of Fiddlesticks:biggrin:

Phew that's me done over to you @Crackle :bravo:

Well!
Well what can I say other than feet seemed to sneak into quite a few photos, though not a single toe wearing nail varnish???

BigAl - you were never going to win with a picture of the path closure sign, it would be so wrong though the Fishponds Fish definitely made the Shortlist, as did 4F's bridge one, Katherine's Fushias and Hopeless's Feathered Flock Feeding, and djb's Farm and Frozen, SNSSO's Fuzzy, even Potsy's Furry things in a field were slightly above his normal standard of entry......

Rocky wins ..... The most number of entries that broke the rules!!! And were subsequently disqualified!

As to who actually wins, I'm just desperate to hand over the judging baton and I decided that the one that made me smile a lot was Crax with his study of Fiddlesticks:biggrin:

Phew that's me done over to you @Crackle :bravo:
Thank you Summerdays.............I think...........

Having thought about this carefully................no really. The theme is, your bike and 'tracks'. your bike must be in the picture, it must be outside (exception snsso, who's going have to think outside the box) and I don't think I can endure more than two weeks, so by Sunday the 14th December. Photo's must be taken fot the competition.

Anyone who doesn't want to win needs to send me a tenner.

@RichP and @threebikesmcginty can get off their beer butts for this one too.

Last edited:
Top Bottom