Cycling Photo Challenge - Entries and Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Well!

Thank you Summerdays.............I think...........

Having thought about this carefully................no really. The theme is, your bike and 'tracks'. your bike must be in the picture, it must be outside (exception snsso, who's going have to think outside the box) and I don't think I can endure more than two weeks, so by Sunday the 14th December.

Anyone who doesn't want to win needs to send me a tenner.

@RichP and @threebikesmcginty can get off their beer butts for this one too.
Just to clarify, feet (singular or plural) are not needed in any of the photos?:whistle:

I can think of obvious tracks, (down by the docks were the first place that sprung to mind) and I know what BigAl will go for since he will pass some on his commute!

BigAl68

Über Member
@Crackle good work and congratulations.

@summerdays plenty of tracks for me on the way home so I can actually just ride for the next two weeks and take the odd picture unlike the last 31 days...

I should say, I'll be looking for an interesting interpretation of the theme. And remember kids; stay off the tracks!
That's easy though I think the ones who are thinking outside of the box are either asleep, at work or very sensibly keeping quiet! :laugh:

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Well!

Thank you Summerdays.............I think...........

Having thought about this carefully................no really. The theme is, your bike and 'tracks'. your bike must be in the picture, it must be outside (exception snsso, who's going have to think outside the box) and I don't think I can endure more than two weeks, so by Sunday the 14th December.

Anyone who doesn't want to win needs to send me a tenner.

@RichP and @threebikesmcginty can get off their beer butts for this one too.
I've just clicked on that ^^^^ link and it aint me:smooch:
p.s. Is there an apostrophe in 'aint'?

Tyre tracks in the dust at the side of the road :tongue:
Siem Reap ish.jpg

Top Bottom