Cyclist attacked in Dagenham for a laugh

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
You know Lazy, you're blummen well right. Now, what evidential trail should the local dibble start with first?

Get well soo .
Thanks for the warning.

OP
OP
HarryTheDog
Sorry Saluki that is just horrible, mine seems to be a very simple fracture in the wrist and hand. Does not seem to bother me so far.
For a broken bone to heal, I think you're probably looking at 6 weeks in a cast (or whatever they told you) and then another month or so of introduction of movement before you'd want to consider putting your weight on it for a short-medium distance ride.
I think that will be the case for me, I have already started on the turbo doing a Sufferfest training plan. Upper back muscles are the only real bother.
As to publicity, only one reporter was interested but he wanted a whole life story and photos, I hate photos of myself at the best of times so declined.
The police tell me the CCTV in the pedestrian underpass before where I was atacked is a 1 second snap every minute and nothing was caught on it, the cctv further on is non-recording , so useless really.

Trewblue

GWS

davefb

Guru
fook gws.... Some weird people out there...

Beggers belief the cctv, its one thing to have it, but what *is* the point of literally useless cctv ?

I guess the only "positive" is, could be worse :-/

Top Bottom