Cyclist killed in Edinburgh

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
I was shocked and sadden when I heard the news last night.

This is all the more reason to keep the pressure on politicians to make our roads safer for all. It was because of tragedies like this that Pedal on Parliament was started, the work is not finished, we must finish it.

L14M

Über Member
RIP - he lived to a good age and cycled it all unlike quite a few! Such a shame. Rip

sleekitcollie

Hi folks . My Dad , George , was tragically killed while out on his daily cycle on Sunday . He was 78 years old but still loved to get out on his bike & take in the local life & countryside .
We don't know as yet what exactly happened to cause the accident , the police , who have been very supportive during this ordeal , are still investigating . We would like to thank them & the other emergency service's & ERI for helping my Dad on Sunday . I really do think our emergency services are the very best , Thank u .
Also thanx to the very kind words & thoughts of the CC community . I've not managed to get out with u guys much recently as running & marathon training is going on , but hopefully will be back out soon .
Again thanx for the support from u guys
' keep it chappin '
Stewart

Top Bottom