Cyclists Bury.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
Probably. Not me though, I've just come in to say: Hi and :welcome:.

Last edited:

SteCenturion

I am your Father
I visit Bury for work on a fairly regular basis but not cycled round there yet.

I was there the other day at Leisure Lakes Cycles to get my quote for C2W scheme so that I can press on after months of saying "I am going to buy a Cube" on this forum.

I might get round that way some time but poss not very soon as I am time poor.

There are a few Bolton guys on here & I am sure Bury too.

In any case :welcome:

OP
OP
B

Brendo

Regular
I simply live near Bury but obviously cycle out from home. Mostly head for the hills too.
On the leisure lakeand bike - I would find a better bike shop with better customer service. Just a thought.

SteCenturion

I am your Father
I simply live near Bury but obviously cycle out from home. Mostly head for the hills too.
On the leisure lakeand bike - I would find a better bike shop with better customer service. Just a thought.
Tell me more about leisure lakes pls.

A member on here & his mate also (I think) both bought from there & were quite happy so I believe.

It's good to get all the info I can though so any advice welcomed.

Ian_w

I live in bury,near derby high school,you will see me normally pottering about on my hybrid

OP
OP
B

Brendo

Regular
I was going to buy a specialized from leisure lakes but when I went I'm with cash and viewed the bike I was offered no assistance and left the shop and bought a Giant elsewhere. I have also seen a bike on a display with the forks on the wrong way round. In my opinion it is a shop run by young lads that get discount parts not experts in their field.

Top Bottom