Disgusting behaviour..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gbb

Legendary Member
I was looking for somewhere to lock the bike today when I witnessed totally disgusting behaviour on the beach at South Shields, bloke and a woman arguing in front of a load of kids then she smacked him one on the head and it all kicked off. Police were called and the copper ended up using his baton on the bloke, but he got it off the copper and started hitting him and the woman with it.
Then a crocodile turned up and stole all the sausages...
Hook line and sinker...got me...then I read the last line :huh: :laugh:
Naughty naughty naughty.

Ern1e

Über Member
May be a daft question but did they get the crock ?

I couldn't believe the number of mobility scooter users that I saw in Bridlington - I think that it beats Skeggy. I've never seen a family group of mobility scooter users before nor a mobility scooter shop with a frontage that would rival a car dealership in size.

I was cycle touring near Warwick, and passing through Leamington Spa... and was amazed just how many blind people there were

I t wasn't until later that day I realised that they were all trainee guide dogs as opposed to the owners being visually impaired

Sara_H

Guru
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

We had a Haven break in Mablethorpe a few years back and said exactly the same, never seen so many of them in such a small place.
Whitby or Robin Hoods Bay is the place to holiday if you don't like mobility scooters, the batteries can't cope with the hills.

For sausages....

The-Sussex-Brewery_Si1-1824x1200.jpg