Do me a favour clever computer artwork peeps

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Can one of you brilliant clever arty computer types combine these images for me so they are side by side
angus young.jpg

Air Guitar Kangaroo.jpg

alicat

Legendary Member
Create a table in Word with two equally-sized cells in one row? Make sure you don't have any borders...

That's one way to do it. No doubt there are others.

Dadam

I'm no computer art expert but I've done similar stuff. You load the base image (the kangaroo - or is a wallaby?) into the program, create a new layer, add the new image (Angus) into the new layer then make sure the background of the new layer is transparent.

OP
OP
ianrauk

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I'm no computer art expert but I've done similar stuff. You load the base image (the kangaroo - or is a wallaby?) into the program, create a new layer, add the new image (Angus) into the new layer then make sure the background of the new layer is transparent.

How do you create a new layer?

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
next trick is to overlay the guitar onto the roo

Now that @MontyVeda has given you the correct answer, can we open submissions for AI generated nonsense?

Prompt: ac dc and a kangaroo playing guitar in a field

Prompt: Angus Young playing a guitar in a field of buttercups with a kangeroo

Result: "Unsafe image content detected - Your image generations are not displayed because we detected unsafe content in the images based on our content policy. Please try creating again with another prompt."

:laugh:

Top Bottom