Do you think that...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mr Pig

all people who are under thirty-five years old and drive either a BMW or a Merc are automatically ar** holes?

Driving down to my mother-in-laws there just now there was a young girl in a big Merc behind me. She had a phone pressed to one ear, was preening herself in the rear-view mirror and was all over the road, nearly hit the kerb a couple of times! Speed was erratic too, almost stopping one minute and nearly into the back of me the next. In the two-miles she was behind me the phone didn't leave her ear once.

I wanted to stop the stupid little bitch and give her a good slap in the head. We don't need speed cameras. We need police in unmarked cars, lots of them, to drag idiots like this off the road before they kill people.

PaulB

Legendary Member
Some are, some aren't. It's always wrong to generalise. Except about Belgians of course. Come on, Obama and Brown, what are you waiting for? Nuke the place back to the stone age.

OP
OP
Mr Pig

Mr Pig

numbnuts said:
I always think the bigger the Merc
the bigger the arse hole

No, I don't agree with that one. Some perfectly sensible older people drive rather large Mercs and there are a lot of young ar** holes driving around in small Mercs and BMs. I think it's generally more true that if you're young and want a BM of Merc then it's because you're a materialistic, self-obsessed ar** hole.

PaulB

Legendary Member
Apparently BMWs are the least test driven brand of car in the world. They have them available but the people who want them just want them and so have no interest in test driving them lest they be put off. After all, it's about image rather than functionality, isn't it?

montage

God Almighty
PaulB said:
Apparently BMWs are the least test driven brand of car in the world. They have them available but the people who want them just want them and so have no interest in test driving them lest they be put off. After all, it's about image rather than functionality, isn't it?

Ah...the old Length Vs Girth debate...

Wigsie

Nincompoop
threebikesmcginty said:
the beer is - nice chips too!

And the waffles, dont forget the waffles!

Short women in chelsea tractors irritate me more than BMW and Merc drivers...

Besides I have a BMW... and I am under 35... AND I am a bit of an peanut at times (my wife's words).

I guess your right then pig!

montage

God Almighty
I agree with the crafty butcher....4 wheel drives annoy me far more...ORRRRRRR those 4 wheel drive BMW tinted windows... they should be forced to pay peanut tax

montage

God Almighty
Right....where can you buy skoda stickers? ..... I want to buy a lode and stick one over every single BMW badge on a 4 wheel drive that I see

Wigsie

Nincompoop
montage said:
those 4 wheel drive BMW tinted windows... they should be forced to pay peanut tax

EVERY 4X4 that is not for agricultural purposes (farm yards, gamekeepers etc) should be smacked with a masive peanut tax and/or scrapped, what is the point? really?

Most BMW/Merc/Audi 4X4's are crap off road anyway!

Top Bottom